Alert: Winter Storm Warning until 11:00AM Thursday
..Late season snow... .A cold spring storm system will bring a late in the season snow to portions of Eastern Washington and North Idaho into tomorrow. ...WINTER STORM WARNING IN EFFECT FROM 11 PM THIS EVENING TO 11 AM PDT THURSDAY...
* WHAT...Heavy mixed precipitation expected. Late in the season total snow accumulations ranging from a trace to near 3 inches for many of the valleys with 4 to 8 inches mountain accumulations above 3500 feet.
* WHERE...Sandpoint, Bonners Ferry, Priest River, Eastport, Schweitzer Mountain Road, Kellogg, Pinehurst, Osburn, Wallace, Mullan, Fourth of July Pass, Dobson Pass, Lookout Pass, Colville, Northport, Deer Park, Chewelah, Newport, Kettle Falls, Springdale- Hunters Road, Orin-Rice Road, Flowery Trail Road, Republic, Inchelium, Wauconda, Chesaw Road, Highway 20 Wauconda Summit, Boulder Creek Road, and Sherman Pass.
* WHEN...From 11 PM this evening to 11 AM PDT Thursday.
* ADDITIONAL DETA ILS...Plan on difficult travel conditions, including during the morning commute on Thursday. Be prepared for significant reductions in visibility at times.
* AFFECTED AREAS: CENTRAL PANHANDLE MOUNTAINS ... NORTHERN PANHANDLE
Instructions: A Winter Storm Warning means significant amounts of late in the season snow, sleet and ice will make travel very hazardous or impossible in some locations. The latest road conditions for the state you are calling from can be obtained by calling 5 1 1.
Press Release - Winter Weather Advisory 4-11-18